|when:||June 22nd - 29th, 2017|
|address:||Maly Kozikhinsky lane, 11|
|tel:||+7495 725 26 22|
|fax:||+7495 725 1027|
|deadline:||April 24th, 2017|
|entry form:||Submission at Withoutabox.com|
The Moscow International Film Festival is recognized by the International Federation of Film Producers Associations (FIAPF) as a competitive, non-specialized festival.
The Grand Jury will award the following prizes- Statuettes of Saint George:
* The Main prize for the Best Film ( goes to the producer of the film) ;
* The Special Jury prize ( awarded accordingly to the Jury's decision)
* The Prize for the Best Director
* The Prize for the Best Actor
* The Prize for the Best Actress
The following prizes are also given at the Festival:
* The Special Prize for an outstanding contribution to the world cinema.
* The Special prize "I Believe. K.Stanislavsky" for the outstanding achievement in the career of acting and devotion to the principles of K.Stanislavsky's school.
* The prize of International film critics jury ( FIPRESCI Jury) for the best film in Main Competition ( goes to the director of the film)
* The prize of Russian film critics jury for the best film in Main Competition ( goes to the director of the film)
* The Audience Award for the best film in Main Competition following the audience polls results ( goes to the director of the film)
* The prize of the Russian Film Clubs Federation for the best film in Main Competition ( goes to the director of the film)
The Festival expects that the award winners will personally attend the Closing Award Ceremony.