|when:||September 28th - October 11th, 2017|
2200 Kbh N
|tel:||+45 33 45 47 49|
|fax:||+45 33 45 47 45|
|deadline:||May 1st, 2017|
|entry form:||Online Submission|
To be eligible for CPH PIX, the films are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Must have had its international premiere after January 1st 2016. - Must be in its original language.
- Must be available in a good quality print with English subtitles (if the original language is not English).
- Must have a running time longer than 65 minutes (other rules apply for the BUSTER sections, see below)
- Must be available for three screenings during CPH PIX.
- Must not previously have had a public screening in Denmark.
Feature fiction films in all genres are eligible. For documentaries we kindly refer to Copenhagen Film Festivals' documentary festival, CPH:DOX. An exception from this is documentary films aimed at children and youth, which are eligible for the festival’s BUSTER sections.
Films aimed at children and youths (age 3-16) are eligible for the festival’s BUSTER sections, including short films (less than 40 minutes) and documentaries. If you wish to submit you need to select the BUSTER categories in the submitting procedure and indicate an age group for the submitted film’s target audience. Films made by child
ren or as part of a school project are not accepted.
The New Talent Grand PIX:
To be eligible for CPH PIX's competition programme New Talent Grand PIX (with a cash prize of Euro 10.000) further conditions apply:
Must be the director's first feature/fiction film (longer than 65 min.). In case of two directors, one must be a debuting feature film director. In case of more than two directors, the majority must be debuting feature film directors.