|when:||October 1st - 12th, 2017|
|address:||Hendi Centar Koloseum|
11000 Beograd - Serbia
|tel:||+381 11 263 78 20|
|fax:||+381 11 263 78 20|
|deadline:||April 5th, 2017|
|entry form:||Online Submission|
The purpose of the establishment of the BOSIFEST is to point out the creative work and opportunities of participants in the public cultural scene and spread the message that people with disabilities should have the same rights and obligations as the other people. In this way, this festival gives a strong incentive for the adoption of measures to equally participate and integrate people with disabilities into society.
The slogan of this year's festival is "Labyrinth of possibilities", and the topic is work and life of the people with disabilities.
The festival is competitive; the entire program consists of both competitive and non-competitive parts. Films that are not chosen for the competition part of the program, and meet the requirements of the competition, will be in the non-competitive part of the program.
- Best Film GRAND PRIX BOSIFEST
- For best director
- For the best-case scenario
- Audience Award
The application rules and requirements:
1. Genre: documentaries dealing with the issues concerning people with disabilities
2. Duration: up to 120 minutes
3. The film must be in English or with English/Serbian Subtitles
4. The film must be produced in the last 5 years