|when:||November 2nd - 12th, 2023|
|address:||7 Dion. Areopagitou str.|
117 42 - Athens, Greece
|tel:||+30 210 870 6000|
|fax:||+30 310 644 8143|
|deadline:||July 21st, 2023|
|entry form:||On-line Submission|
Thessaloniki International Film Festival is the leading Cinema institution in Greece. TIFF's annual activity includes the organization of Thessaloniki IFF and Thessaloniki Documentary Festival. In addition, TIFF runs a 4 screens cinema complex, the Thessaloniki Cinema Museum and the Thessaloniki Cinematheque as well as a Cinema Library which are housed at the picturesque port of Thessaloniki.
The Festival features the work of young film directors from all over the world, establishing Thessaloniki as a meeting place between filmmakers and Greek audiences.
The following sections are included within the framework of the Festival:
* Official international competition for first and second full-length fiction films.
* Official international competition for Virtual Reality (VR) films.
* An international informative section, which is a panorama of full-length narrative films from around the world.
* An Out of Competition section for first and second full-length fiction films.
* The Greek Film Festival, official non-competitive section for Greek films produced in 2018-2019.
* The Film Forward section which includes experimental and art films, characterized by its innovative and formally-daring approach to cinema.
* Retrospectives and Tributes devoted to the work of new and leading international filmmakers.
* A special section dedicated to feature and short films from the Balkan region under the name “Balkan Survey”.
* A Special Screenings section.
* The Agora, which includes the Agora Film Market, the Crossroads Co-production Forum,the Agora Works in Progress and more industry activities.