Zero - Inchiesta sull'11 settembre
Ass. cult. "B5"
DV - colour
festivals & awards:
ZERO is a documentary film that breaks down the wall of silence; it is a detailed journalistic investigation supported by interviews filmed all around the world with experts, scientists, journalists, politicians and witnesses; exclusive public and private archival footage and sound recording; official documents; computer graphic reconstructions; animation; 2D and 3D graphics. ZERO also has a theatrical component which has included the participation of celebrated artists and enriches the film’s narrative.
The documentary is divided into six chapters:
1. How and why did the World Trade Center collapse?
2. What happened at the Pentagon?
3. How is it possible that the world's most powerful air defense strategy failed on 9/11 and no one was held responsible?
4. Who are the hijackers and how did they act? Were they able to pilot a Boeing?
5. What is Al Qaeda and what are its links with US intelligence?
6. Why were investigations on the hijackers that had started prior to 9/11 stopped by top-level FBI officials and why did subsequent investigations last only 2 days?